Thursday, August 24, 2006

accident....

jz a week after completing my smoked headlamp, shit happens...







rear ended a myvi after the traffic lights... coz of brake failure... no response even after i depress the brake pedal hard....

estimated repair cost for both car exceed RM1k....




so much have to pay, i student nia, no money.... so, claim insurance lo...
sent to workshop... told the foreman i wanted orginal parts, especially the headlamp.... he didnt reply me, and i assumed he understand...

after i got back my car only i realised he changed a capalang brand headlamp for me... its not oem BOSCH headlamp.... grrr.... cannot claim anything adi coz insurance all settle jor.... haihz.... my headlight now isnt focused at all... i also dunno how to adjust it la...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Obat Asma alami said...


Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)


Obat Diabetes Herbal, Pengobatan Alami Diabetes
Obat Penghancur Kista, Pengobatan Kista Tanpa Operasi
Cara Mengobati Konjungtivitis Secara Alami

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home