Monday, August 21, 2006

muffler upgrade...

after getting the car, drove back to malacca.... then, somehow i got involved into car modding interest... so, my first mod was this... first step into lalachai world...



it is a straight flow exhaust... intake is about 2inch while exhaust tip was about 2.5inch... consider a small size exhaust la... previously used by my friend.... he butt itchy wanna change exhaust, so sell to me his one for RM50.... when install, the tauke said better change the piping as well so next time easier to mod... so, piping also changed lo... using a original route 1.75" piping... i guess tahan karat type la... not shiny whatsoever... RM40 only....



since then, it has been with me till now.... inside the fibre all also gone adi.... rev higher also noisy... even idle engine also can hear the noise... haha... dont care first la, jpj and police also didnt flag me down....